Awh it’s ok, you fell down, just get back up and try again!
NO, fuck excuses…you don’t have the time? Make the time! You “want” it? Then DO IT….
you want to eat right? Then eat right.
you want muscles, then exercise them?
you want to burn fat? step it up!
I mean, I lost 100lbs…and I had ups and downs, but…I did it. I figured out what works…
I have some challengers that are so confused as to why they aren’t seeing results, but they eat like shit, and skip their workouts…Well, if you don’t put it in, you’re not gonna get it out.
But ->I<- have to learn that you can’t help people that don’t want to be helped…
I can want it for them, but they have to do it…
Leaving in 16 houuuuuurrrrssssss!!!
Ok guys, I’m very lucky since I’ve put on the donations button in my sidebar, people have donated some money, do I decided to give back a little and do a giveaway.
As you might recall from my last giveaway, I’ll be away in the Caribbean for 3 weeks. I leave June 24th and return July 14th, but my last giveaway ended sooner than I expected, so I have time for another one.
What you’ll win:
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Bath Soap
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Velvet Body Oil
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Moisture Mist
- Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Hair Mist Spray
- St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray
- St.Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Firming 4 in 1
- Gold Chain Necklace Topshop
- Zara Bloggers Leopard Animal Print Leather Hi Top Wedge Sneakers
- Large Metal Aviator Matt Gold Green Mirror Lens Sunglasses
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Triangl Bikini Pink
All of these lovely products come up to around £560 or $950 USD. Some are extras I got, some are products I bought just for this giveaway.
Sizing: Shoes are size 7 (40 UK) and the bikini is size medium in the top and bottom.
How you can win:
- Must be following me, click here to go to my blog
- Must not be pro-self harm on your blog
- Must have your ask open to I can message you if you win
- Reblogs count but not likes. You can however like to bookmark it.
- Cannot reblog more than 15 times a week. You can start reblogging again every Sunday as a fresh start, but your previous reblogs will count as entries as well.
- A message to me (not give away related) counts as 5 entries. Please be off anonymous so I can tell who gets the entries.
- 1 reblog = 1 entry and 1 message = 5 entries.
- 1 message per day is allowed, more won’t count towards your entries but feel free to keep messaging.
- Even if I don’t answer and publish, I will count your entry.
Giveaway ends when this post hits 15,000 notes or when I return on July 14th!
I will be shipping internationally and will pay for the shipping myself. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
"Women who are fat are said to have ‘let themselves go.’ The very phrase connotes a loosening of restraints. Women in our society are bound. In generations past, the constriction was accomplished by corsets and girdles…. Women today are bound by fears, by oppression, and by stereotypes that depict large women as ungainly, unfeminine, and unworthy of appreciation…. Above all, women must control themselves, must be careful, for to relax might lead to the worst possible consequence: being fat. "
“Letting Ourselves Go: Making Room for the Fat Body in Feminist Scholarship,” by Cecilia Hartley (via loniemc)
new undies: cute
stretchmarks: also cute
this picture is so beautiful
"Abundance comes to me in all forms. "
This has actually happened, was the only thing to calm my hysterics. It’s like he knows :)
Oh my god
10 Tips for a healthy weekend!
1) Workout in the morning! (Make the time to workout before you go out)
2) EAT the way you do on the weekdays
3) Get outside! Be active!
4) Limit your drinks (ie alcohol)
5) Don’t go to a party hungry
6) Prep for the week ahead
7) Be Productive!
8) Don’t have a lazy Sunday…BUT
9) schedule some relaxation time aaaaand
10) DO get plenty of rest (aim for 7+hrs)